Turn your purchases into rewards.
Join the NielsenIQ’s Scanning Panel and together with 14000 other UK households you’ll help shape products that are being sold.
Your weekly participation will earn you points redeemable for up to £20 worth of vouchers every quarter. Plus, you’ll receive entries into exclusive monthly prize draws in which we give away fantastic prizes!
How it works
Apply to join. Download our free mobile Scanning App and use it to then scan everything that’s bought in your household.
Your household’s scanned shopping data will then automatically be sent to us at NielsenIQ at absolutely no cost to you.
For every week we receive your household’s shopping data, you will be credited with valuable points. These points can then be exchanged from a wide choice of popular branded gift vouchers.
Have an impact on what products are sold!
- By joining the NielsenIQ Panel, you’ll become an important member of a world-leading consumer research study.
- You’ll help retailers and manufacturers understand what people actually want to buy through the purchases your household makes.
- Have an important role as the ‘voice of the consumer’ and influence what’s sold on the shelves of tomorrow.
- Let your ‘Consumer Voice’ be heard!
Earn points and exchange them for popular gift vouchers!
- Earn weekly points for scanning all your household’s shopping, plus extra bonus points too for consecutive weekly data.
- Earn even more points by choosing to answer our regular online surveys.
- Exchange your points from a wide selection of gift vouchers listed in our online gift catalogue.
Frequently Asked Questions
NielsenIQ is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, and related assets. The company has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA. For more information please visit www.NielsenIQ.com.
For decades, NielsenIQ has set the standard for global market and consumer insight research. Our insights are based on representative samples of the population and help our clients (e.g., manufacturers, retailers, non-profits and governments) learn about what consumers watch, buy, their preferences and behaviours. Your participation in our panel helps us create our consumer insight solutions.