Turn your purchases into prizes!
Join NielsenIQ’s scanning panel and help shape the products you see on store shelves together with more than 2500 other households in New Zealand!
Your participation will earn you $20 worth of vouchers every two and a half months.
How it works
This process is very simple and consists in 3 easy steps:
1) You fill out a short questionnaire about yourself
2) You will receive an SMS asking you to confirm your participation
3) Answer a few more questions about yourself.
Once you have registered, you will download a mobile app to your smartphone. The app is FREE of change.
All you have to do is to scan the barcodes of all the products that you bought for your entire household during the week.
As long as you participate each week, you will earn points.
As long as you participate, you will continue to receive rewards.
With your participation, you will:
Be the influencer and decide what will be seen on the shelves of tomorrow!
- Help retailers and manufacturers understand the consumers need, by telling them what you like
- Create the products and shelves of tomorrow by sharing your feedback
- Get to know how you are changing the market
Earn points and redeem them for gift vouchers!
- Earn points each week for submitting your purhcases and monthly points too!
- Easily earn extra points with monthly prize draws and surveys
- Spoil yourself by redeeming your points for great vouchers
- Start tracking your own spends with your personal purchase dashboard in the app
Frequently Asked Questions
NielsenIQ is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, and related assets. The company has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA. For more information please visit www.NielsenIQ.com.
For decades, NielsenIQ has set the standard for global market and consumer insight research. Our insights are based on representative samples of the population and help our clients (e.g., manufacturers, retailers, non-profits and governments) learn about what consumers watch, buy, their preferences and behaviours. Your participation in our panel helps us create our consumer insight solutions.