Turn your purchases into prizes
Join NielsenIQ’s scanning panel and help shape the products you see on store shelves together with more than 10000 other Australian households!
Your participation will earn you $20 worth of vouchers every 2 months.
Receive a BONUS $10 e-card for scanning every week of your first 4 weeks!
Standard points scheme applies going forward.
How it works
Apply to join. Download our free mobile Scanning App and use it to then scan everything that’s bought in your household.
Your household’s scanned shopping data will then automatically be sent through your app to us at NielsenIQ.
Every time you submit your household shopping data you will be credited with valuable points. These points can then be exchanged from a wide choice of products and gift vouchers.
With your participation, you will:
Be the influencer and decide what will be seen on the shelves of tomorrow!
- Help retailers and manufacturers understand the consumers need, by telling them what you like
- Create the products and shelves of tomorrow by sharing your feedback
- Get to know how you are changing the market
Earn points and exchange them for popular gift vouchers!
- Earn points each week for submitting your purhcases and monthly points too!
- Easily earn extra points with monthly prize draws and surveys
- Spoil yourself by redeeming your points for great vouchers
- Start tracking your own spends with your personal purchase dashboard in the app
Frequently Asked Questions
NielsenIQ is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, and related assets. The company has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA. For more information please visit www.NielsenIQ.com.
For decades, NielsenIQ has set the standard for global market and consumer insight research. Our insights are based on representative samples of the population and help our clients (e.g., manufacturers, retailers, non-profits and governments) learn about what consumers watch, buy, their preferences and behaviours. Your participation in our panel helps us create our consumer insight solutions.